



Ok, I tried posting this two days ago, but the blogger wouldn't work. We took our annual trip to the pumpkin patch this past Saturday. We found a great one with hay rides and bounces houses and cotton candy...
Then, we continued our tradition of each painting a pumpkin. This year we got to add a fourth pumpkin to our little pumpkin family for Brayden (Aunt Mar-C helped paint his). The big, ugly one is Scott's, and he blames it on the fact that Bryce dumped all of our paint on his pumpkin and left him with little choice for colors. Then, why is mine so cute, Daddy-o?

14 comments:
Yes, I love the pumpkin patch. We really like the one we go to, but the pumpkins there have been somewhat pitiful the last two years. Looks like you got some nice pumpkins (sounds like I'm hitting on you or something). I love your coordinating brown for the fam.
OMG! That little tiny pumpkin in the front looks amazing. I really want to get the name of that decorator bc that pumpkin seriously screams *talented artist*
CNS, your commment made me spew water out of my nose. very nice. Thanks! :)
Scott's pumpkin looks a little *Hannibal Lector-ish*
....and each time i wrote out the word *pumpkin* just now, i accidentally keep typing pumpink...???? hooked on phonic didnt work for me.
Love the pumpkins and LOVE the new brown shirt. Looking good, toots. Wait, I tried to spell t "eu" ts but it came out toots. How do you spell that word?
Makes me so excited for fall...
Okay, Tam you so look like a supermodel with your hair blowing in the wind. You sexy THANG!!!!
Scott you look more and more like our dad when he was your age.
You guys look cute at the pumpkin patch.
Should I admit that the word pumpkin reminds me of one of the Ho's -sp? on the VH1 show with the guy with the grill and the big clock around his neck looking for love? That is what he calls her, "Pumpkin." Scary HuH?
Cute pumpkins, even Scott's. And cute pictures. Our pumpkin patch here is a no-go this year because of the drought (?). Didn't know it was technically classified as a drought but whatever.
What a cute family! (Botht the painted pumpkin family AND the real family!) I love the pumpkin patch and we have yet to go to one this year. But, we will fit it in somewhere before halloween arrives! I, too, love the matching brown all around. :)
I love the family pics....the pumpkins are cute too.
amy c- Flava Flave!!! I shouldn't even admit that I have watched that show...
Yep...Nice pumpkins, Tam...or Tammie Toots...that is a great nickname for you!!
Quit looking at my wife's pumpkins.
Scott
You're right, Julie... you shouldn't admit that you have watched that show:)!
You do have nice pumpkins!
Oh....The nice pumpkins comment was from me, Kristin. Not some wacko looking at your blog.
This comment stream has me laughing out loud! I love the pictures. I can't wait to take Cade. He is sooo into Halloween this year.
Post a Comment