Nice.
These are backwards, but Brayden face plants when he gets tired of trying to crawl.
Look closely to see that tooth poking through.Well, Brayden finally has a tooth. He's had it a couple of weeks, and it was a whipping. I'm not looking forward to the next 23, although I am happy he finally has one. He spent this weekend eating diced carrots, diced squash, diced zucchini, diced grapes and meat stick (smells as nasty as it sounds). He's also beginning to crawl. He goes from a sitting position to a crawl position until he gets tired and face plants into the carpet. Notice what we put in front of him to entice him. Fatty.
On a side note: Today is October 1st so that means that my sister and I have begun listening to Christmas music. I urge you to join us. The music is too great to be heard only one month out of the year. I recommend New Kids On the Block, Funky Christmas.
On another side note: Get well, Uncle Dom, or I'll send Bryce over there to stand on your furniture and talk and talk and talk...

11 comments:
I have to agree with ya on the New Kids Christmas c.d.....but I am really not ready to think about christmas
Have a funky, funky, funky Christmas...
Yes, it is good stuff...but not until AFTER Thanksgiving! Give thanks with a grateful heart! Find a Thanksgiving cd. You will N-E-V-E-R sway me on this one!
Cute tooth! Sorry he's had so much trouble with it!
I can't find Kenny and Dolly!!!!!!
Send me a copy, quick. Seriously. I misplace this cd every year. October isn't October until you hear A Christmas to Remember.
Bryce's favorite is "I Believe in Santa Claus." I'll take care of your desperate situation. I think Grandma has a copy I made her, so I'll swipe it.
Finally, a tooth!
Totally forgot about funky, funky Christmas...how have I made it during Christmas all these years??
One of these weekends, we will get together...My weekends have been c-r-a-z-y lately...
Could you burn me a the new kids c.d. and send it with Angie this weekend....or you could deliver it yourself:):)
Les
It was 95 today. We DO need a little Christmas, right this very minute!
NKOTB, huh? I'm partial to the classics, like Cindy Brady singing "Frosty the Snowman" from the "Christmas with the Brady Bunch" album. Then there's Bobby Brady singing "The First Noel." And who could forget Jan's rendition of "The Little Drummer Boy"? Good stuff. Nothing says Christmas quite like out-of-tune child actors singing their hearts out!
Dear See_Dub...
I dont know who you are but when you utter the two most beautiful words in the english language: *Brady Bunch*, you have me at hello.
Tam, you have GREAT taste in friends.
~Marcy
oh, and PS, is there any way I can send you a Self Addressed Stamped Envelope to recieve MY copy of Kenny & Dolly? please?
Yes, 9th! I ROCK!!!!
I love that he is getting hair. He's so cute! Mammaw
I love how everyone is using the e-m-p-h-a-t-i-c writing I made up. awesome
Post a Comment