

We pretended that Brayden was already one. I love the girl's hair in this picture. She was doing her best to keep Brayden entertained.


This place rocks. They took over 100 pictures, and we got them plus Christmas cards before we left the store! Here are a few from the CD that we got.

12 comments:
Great pics!!!! Your boys are such cuties. I can not believe that Brayden is going to be one next month. Les:)
Bryce looks so much older in those pictures. They all look great. Can't wait to get my Christmas card:)!
Great pics!!!but where is the one with Mommie and the boys?
LOVE those pics. The hair pic is my favorite! How come you didn't get in the picture?!!
K
We have a family one, but it's a gift for parents for Christmas, so I'm saving it...
These pics are soooo stinkin' good! Love 'em!
Your boys are just so handsome!! I love your boys!
Cute pics...we just got a coupon in the mail for P.I. it's the best deal ever!! We took Faith there with her cousins and loved it!!
What a cute family you have!!
I wish I knew how your Thanksgiving was...I guess I'll go read Angie's again...she updates a lot more than you do anyway... :)
By the way, I LOVE these pictures! I thought I already commented on them-guess not!
Those are awesome photos. Beautiful family.
Tam, i am lovin how Bryce always poses for any camera at all times. He seriously cracks me up...except he & Brayden boy both look too big. I need you to stop that somehow. K? thanks. LOVE those boys.
UPDATE ALREADY
Post a Comment