

Bryce got a treasure chest full of pirate stuff, including a costume. All we were missing was the ship, so we got creative this afternoon and made one out of a cardboard box. Daddy added the wheel when he got home (while I was at Target:). It was a big hit with Brado, too. The costume could probably stand on its own because Bryce has worn it every day since he got it.

12 comments:
Very impressive! That is some ship. Who has brown felt and black material around? They will play with that for a long time! Can I order one?
You are some of the best parents!
Keep up the good work!!!
What a good mom! I might need to borrow that costume when and if Bryce gets tired of it because Noah recently started "growling" like a pirate and turning everything into a scope-thing that pirates use (don't know the real name). Love the pics.
Super impressed!
Love pirates. Great ship!
What fun parents..Bryce is such a cutie in his costume. I am very impressed with the ship:):)
Les
Excellent! I love the skull-and-crossbones accents!
That is so cool! Love it!
You really should add how the pirate stuff was funded.... :) Why is that not on this blog? We should have taken some pics of the envelope ceremony for you to post.:)
Well, you still could......
That is one super duper ship! You probably could sell those for cash!
Okay Mr. and Mrs. Crafty pants!! I like how my brother forgets he is 31 years old and is all sittin in that box! Poor thing he never had any boys to play with growing up so he is making up for it now. kg
Post a Comment