Saturday, March 03, 2007

Happy Birthday, Bryce!







I cannot believe my baby boy is four!! His real birthday is in a few days, but we celebrated it today with his friends at a jump place. It was total chaos, but he had a ball and ended the night with Isaac spending the night in his new tent. Bryce is one of a kind, and I could not be more grateful for a kid like him. Happy birthday, buddy!

9 comments:

Jennifer said...

Although Hudson didn't jump he still had a good time. Thanks for inviting us!

Amy C said...

What a great birthday. YOu are a great mom!

tamandscott said...

Thanks, Amy! You are so sweet, and I can't imagine a better mom that would take on three extra kids to raise as her own! You're the awesome one!

This has kinda been one of those weekends where I needed a compliment (especially since I took Brayden out of IHOP screaming bloody murder while I was laughing to all of the people who were glaring at me). I was like "um, sorry." :)

Jenna said...

Happy Birthday Bryce!! I just love Bryce. Sorry we could not make the party. It looks like he had fun!

BTW, I think we all have those screaming, embarrassing days. You are a good mom!

Laurie said...

I am sorry Collin and I had to miss the party. Brady had a great time! He loves Bryce!!!

See-Dub said...

Happy birthday, Bryce!

We've all had those IHOP moments, so you're in good company! And this blog has plenty of evidence of your outstanding Momness!

Angie said...

Ummm...didn't we have a guy compliment our table full of children? I was so proud of us both for that. Even if Brayden was sad to leave IHOP, he was great the whole time at the restaurant along with his four year old brother, three year old friend, and 18 month old friend. We rocked! Seriously, I think that was the first time someone walked by with a compliment and not a look of pity for me! Isaac LOVED everything about Bryce's birthday. Thank you so much for including Isaac and loving him. He was SOOO happy to sleep over. He truly loves your whole family, Tammie. (and so do we....)

angie c said...

Wish we could have been there. Looks like so much fun and wayyy less trouble than having it at your own house. whew.

Anonymous said...

mmmmmmmmmmmm his little pussyis ready, my son was so tight at that age

Related Posts with Thumbnails