Wonder what it is with babies and bath toys. Nora usually has a rubber ducky hanging from her mouth, or she's sucking the water out of the washcloth during her bath. Freaky.
I'm with Aunt Marcy- cutest kids ever! Along with their cousin Nora, and soon to be cousin, _____ mystery name? Any names yet, Marcy?
Hey Angie...I LOVE using Tam's blog as our personal conversation time. Very cool!
Of course, it goes without saying that Nora pretty much started the *Cutest kid category*. I was just afraid of looking like the total blog stalker i am by saying her, too with out asking first. Bob & I both talk about how Nora has got to be the prettiest baby girl we've ever seen. I have big shoes to fill!
As for a name?? Well, It wont be Yucatan, as my Dad suggested, nor is McRib, or Apple an option, sorry Tam. (and sorry, well sorta, to those of you reading this that have a child named any of the three)
8 comments:
By far, the cutest kids EVER! and I'm not just being the proud Aunt, either. They really are. Honest!!
They are very cute and I am not even related!
Wonder what it is with babies and bath toys. Nora usually has a rubber ducky hanging from her mouth, or she's sucking the water out of the washcloth during her bath. Freaky.
I'm with Aunt Marcy- cutest kids ever! Along with their cousin Nora, and soon to be cousin, _____ mystery name? Any names yet, Marcy?
Brayden looks like he could hold his own in the wild...catching his own fish(or frogs)from the river just using his teeth!
Very cute.
Hey Angie...I LOVE using Tam's blog as our personal conversation time. Very cool!
Of course, it goes without saying that Nora pretty much started the *Cutest kid category*. I was just afraid of looking like the total blog stalker i am by saying her, too with out asking first. Bob & I both talk about how Nora has got to be the prettiest baby girl we've ever seen. I have big shoes to fill!
As for a name?? Well, It wont be Yucatan, as my Dad suggested, nor is McRib, or Apple an option, sorry Tam. (and sorry, well sorta, to those of you reading this that have a child named any of the three)
Such a cute picture! Love the frog hanging out of his mouth. Cuteness.
Love it. I am impressed they held that pose for you to get that one! I think that one needs to go in your frame in your bathroom now. :)
Angie--It's already there! :)
Post a Comment