Monday, November 19, 2007

Busy, busy, busy

Bubble Buddies
This may be the funniest picture I've ever seen.
(Mary May?)

Rocking out in the tub to Uncle Randy's CD

We were so busy today, but it was such a fun and sporadic day. I am off for a whole entire week from school. So great. We began with a trip to the dentist. Bryce took it like a champ. Then, we headed to a ceramic store. The boys painted ornaments for their tree at Christmas. We also snuck in a present. They will be ready on Friday, so Bryce is so excited to go and pick them up. After that, we passed by the Nature Center. So, unlike me (a major planner), I decided that would be fun to stop in. We played Dora and Diego (Brayden was Baby Jaguar). We only stayed for an hour, or so, because it was lunch time. So, we then headed to McDonald's to eat and play. After that, we ended up at Grandma Da Da's to visit. We ended the day with bubble baths. I love working full time (I require it for my personality type), but I love, love, love my vacation time with the boys!! Happy Thanksgiving!



Sidenote: Has anyone had experience with blurb.com? I think it's a site where you can make your blog into a book. I'm not sure how taxing it would be to make though. I'm kinda willing to pay a lot for someone to do it all for me. Any advice?

5 comments:

See-Dub said...

I'm so jealous! We had finals today and will have two more tomorrow. End of trimester = TONS to do before we make it to the holiday!

I signed up for Blurb, and when it slurped my blog, it could've made a 100-page book. I got frustrated trying to narrow it down and gave up. (I really don't want a whole page for each short post, for instance.) Let us know if you give it a shot!

And enjoy your time with those rockin'-out boys!

Pearson Family said...

I tried blurb. I should say I am still working on it. My book is HUGE and I narrowed it down to only 2 years! My complaint is also, one post per page, or there isn't a layout I like to match the pictures to fit on a page, AND I pretty much need to reload EVERY picture because the quality didn't download or SLURP or something! I still think the end result is worth it to have it documented. It is just taking forever.

Anonymous said...

How fun:):) Its weeks like this that I LOVE LOVE being a teacher:):) Hope you have a great rest of the week off and a happy thanksgiving!!-Les

angie c said...

Mary May face on your son. I'm so proud and she would be, too.

Amy C said...

Cute photos! Happy Thanksgiving! Gobble Gobble!

Related Posts with Thumbnails