Sunday, November 25, 2007

Thanksgiving '07

We had a great Thanksgiving! We started the day off visiting Grandma Da Da. We brought her cookies (and B and B quickly devoured some after giving them to her). Then, we headed to Kristi and Dom's for lunch. The food (and company)rocked. That night, Kristi and I went to the Allen Outlet Mall at midnight! We shopped until 3:30 a.m., then we rejuvenated at Denny's and headed over to Kohl's. I didn't wake up until 1:30 the next afternoon! All in all, it was a terrific week off, and tomorrow is back to reality with parent conferences. I think I feel a cough coming on...

one of my fav's
the boy's entertaining the family
That one is for Uncle Dom (even though there was no permission slip signed)

This is what they spent their day doing while I was asleep. Notice the non-matching pj's that Bryce has on. He loves to get himself dressed.


5 comments:

Angie said...

Did Brayden find his pacifier? :) I love the one of them rockin' out. True Shelton style! I just love B&B!

mcjacobsjournal said...

Awesome pictures of those entertainers. I can't BELIEVE you shopped all night!! Did you get some great deals? I don't know if I could have done it...I feel so old these days! Well, maybe I could have done it for SHOPPING though. :)

TriSara said...

What a fun shopping trip! At least you were a good mom and didn't drag your kids along. By the way, I googled the surgery, and you are right...I wish I hadn't! Ouch! I did it on my work computer and then asked Pete to erase the history so they won't think I was looking at stuff I am not supposed to :)

Anonymous said...

How fun...shopping all night. YOu are a true bargin shopper!!!-Les

Anonymous said...

I can't believe I found your blog. Your boys are getting so big. They are so cute. I am sure they are best buds. We are still going to SS. I can't believe we never run into yall. Glad you had a good Thanksgiving.

Related Posts with Thumbnails