Friday, November 02, 2007

Halloween Update

I was not feeling 100% on Halloween, so I opted out of trick-or-treating, but....

Thanks to Marcy, I have an update of my two monsters while trick or treating. Notice Bryce is wearing a different Halloween costume than before. When you have a room full of costumes, you can be whatever it is you want to be. Thanks, Marcy, for making me feel like I was there!!

FROM MARCY...


Brayden:

*LOVED trick or treating. He would almost run from house to house when he realized there was candy being passed out!!

*every time he would come back from a house, he would say *I DID IT* or ALRIGHT* and would have to get a high five!!

*sometimes he would just jump up and down. That was so funny!

*he totally said *trick or treat* when going up to the houses.

*never once got scared with all the decorations.

*he seriously looked like such a big boy last night running to keep up with this cousins.

That kid is sooo cute.


Bryce:

*at each house, he would tell each person that his name was really Bryce, he was only DRESSED as Spider Man. Which is so funny b/c he is always making us call him anything else he decides to make up. You would think he would take total advantage of this holiday!

*his daddy told him he couldn’t say *trick or treat smell my feet*

*he said trick or treat louder than anybody else. So funny. He didn’t yell it, but it was obvious Bryce was at the door!

*he kept having fashion issues bc he couldn’t decide if he should light his chest or not, or if he should wear his hood or not, so that kept slowing him down.

*never once did he not say *thank you*

*at one house there was another kid dressed as Spider Man, but without the hood. We all kept saying *where’s our kid?* when finally he took his hood off, like all defeated by looking down at the ground and very softly saying *here I am* Like he was so bummed we made him come out of character or something. He is sooo dramatic. Sooo funny!!!!

*never ONCE got scared. Not once!!!

The gang

I can only imagine the stories this poor lady had to listen to.

Costume #2

This picture cracks me up b/c it's so redneck. The cousins are all posing in front of some random person's Halloween decorations!

AND NOW, FOR THE SCARIEST MASK OF THE EVENING...

4 comments:

Jenna said...

I just love your boys!! Cade kept telling people it was only a costume and he was really Cade. Good thing he was telling people or they would really be scared :)

Laurie said...

We had to tell Brady the same thing about not saying "Trick or Treat smell my feet". It must be the age they are now! I thought it was so funny that Bryce told everyone that he was really Bryce and only dressed as spiderman! Just in case there was any confusion....

I might have nightmares from that last picture! Just kidding of course Scott!! That is too funny!!

Angie said...

Sounds like they had a great time. Sorry you didn't feel well. Whoever made up the smell my feet song should be in trouble...we have Ian to thank over here. (older cousin) Our littlest man had no manners and announced at each house "I pick" not even trick or treat. Just "I pick" . He finally caught on by the end and started telling me " I no say I pick" These boys we have!

Holly Moulder said...

LOL! Scott's really scary! I bet he's glad you posted that.

Related Posts with Thumbnails