Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Happy Birthday, Bryce

Ok, pretend this is dated March 7th. I've been meaning to blog about Bryce turning six, but we barely made it home on the day of his birthday before he went to bed, and I haven't had time since (my suitcase is still packed...).

Some of my favorite Bryce things:
  • He has the sweetest heart. He cried and cried when Scott and I left for Houston because he didn't want us to be sad.
  • He wrote a whole book in his kindergarten class called, "Power Ranger Bryce." It's hilarious.
  • I called him on his birthday, and he told me he didn't even feel six. So, on Monday he was getting out of the car super fast (usually I am having to harp on him to hurry), and I said, "Wow, that was really fast." He replied, "Well, I guess that's how a six year old does it."
  • He says he calls "cool guys" dude. He also always talks about wearing "cool guy" clothes. I have no clue where he hears all of that!!
  • He never shuts up. Never. Ever.
  • He drew a picture of a Power Ranger symbol (or something??) and taped it on his four wheeler. I just think it looks hilarious when he drives it outside with that dumb paper taped to it.
  • He is terrified of thunderstorms and constantly struggles with bad dreams. I guess I should stop showing him Freddy movies before bed.

He's the best little boy anyone could ask for, and I can't believe he's six!!

5 comments:

Jenna said...

I love your Bryce! He is one of the most precious little boys (except for mine, of course). I can't wait to see what he grows up to be! I am sure that his bad dreams are because he is so smart and imaginative (seriously). He is a HOOT (and a cool guy).

McFarland Family said...

Happy Birthday Cool Guy Bryce:)

Angie said...

I do so love your little man. I want him to stay in Kindergarten forever. Thanks for letting me have him...

It's funny b/c just today even Isaac said "I can't believe Bryce is six."
They are too funny! Too bad they fight like brothers!

Angie Campbell said...

Happy Birthday Bryce! Man, they are growing up fast!

Also, I wanted to tell you how proud of Scott we are. Thank you Scott, for sharing your sweet words with us at Brad's memorial. You are awesome!

angie c said...

Oh my! I'm so behind.

Happy birthday buddy boy!! Give him a big squeeze for us.

Related Posts with Thumbnails