Saturday, March 14, 2009

Houston and High School Musical

While in Houston, Scott and I participated in a walk for the Wims family. We had a good time for a great cause.

Carrie, Jorja, and me before the walk

Scott, Jorja, and Jason

Scott actually ran the race. He's not just being dumb (well kinda).


Scott lapped me. Brad's dad was ragging on Scott for wearing a burnt orange shirt (Brad and his whole family are ATM people!)
Lynn and I took Toby and Bryce to see High School Musical at Bass Hall. They loved it (well I think Bryce did--he wouldn't shut up through the whole thing...). Anyway, we had time to snap one shot before rushing up a million flights of stairs to our seats. It was good (but hard not to compare to the movie).

2 comments:

Angie said...

Looks like it was a good turn out for the Wims Fun Run Did you ever hear how much they made for them?

I can only imagine Bryce's play by play comparison.:) Gotta love that little man!

Holly Moulder said...

I enjoyed this blog. I <3 HSM :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails