
Today, Bryce was in the bathroom, and he was in there for a while. I called to him to make sure he was alright, and he said he was. He came out a little while later and said "Mommy, I made you a flower." He had stuffed toilet paper in the middle part to make a flower. He made me smell it and everything. What a sweet boy! I pray that he always has a heart for his mommy (even when he's in junior high).

9 comments:
How sweet is that! I need a boy to make me flowers!! And,I have to say, Bryce must be quite the creative little guy---I would never think about toilet paper inside the roll to make a flower!! :)
I hope y'all had fun on Saturday. We missed getting to hang out. :)
I'm a little concerned about how Bryce may decide to water that flower:).
Seriously, that is pretty creative! Our bathroom craft time usually just consists of toilet paper pulled off the roll and spread out on the floor.
All my son does in the bathroom in regards to toilet paper is to put an entire brand new roll in the bathtub with him. Then I got to spend quite some time pulling mushy toilet paper out of Hollyn's hair.
Seriously, though, that is too sweet. Don't you just love to see your children with a giving heart? I don't know what that's like.
Very cute. Much cuter than the gifts I find in the restroom.
Now if Scott made you a flower like that......it would be SO special.
He is so sweet and smart! How did he even envision that? Impressive and very sweet!
He is so smart! And those flowers won't die, even better!!
Well isn't he creative! He sounds very sweet and special! :)
That is just so so sweet. (found your blog through Chelsea and had to comment about that)
Post a Comment