Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Go, Go, Power Ranger


This is how Bryce decided to get dressed this morning to go play on his new swing set. His reply when asked if he was sure he wanted to wear jeans, gloves, a hat, and rain boots..."Mom, I have to because I am a Power Ranger." We were back inside after five minutes.
Go, go, Power Ranger--Uncle Randy will be proud.

6 comments:

Angie said...

He is sooo funny. Cute picture as always...

Anonymous said...

I am learning through your blog that it is not just my daughter that loves dress up. There's a chance that Noah will too, I guess. I don't know how I feel about that. I mean I get really tired of finding lost "essential" dress up items.
Bryce is too funny!

Anonymous said...

too cute! Carter thinks it's cool to wear an entire Spider Man costume in public...i swore i would never have one of those dorky kids that picks out goofy outfits, but you choose your battles, huh?!
t

Randy said...

that's my boy...

tamandscott said...

Randy, maybe he can borrow your Power Ranger sheet set...

Jenna said...

He cracks me up! Have you ever seen the huge costume bucket at our house? It takes up a large portion of Cade's closet. Power Ranger, Batman, Darth Vader, Buzz Lightyear, football player, etc... Boys do love dress-up!

Related Posts with Thumbnails