Friday, July 14, 2006

Summer Fun

This kid loves having his picture taken.
Action shot of Brayden

Here are some pictures of the boys playing in our bee infested backyard today. It's amazing how $7 and a plastic bowl with water can provide hours of entertainment. Brayden got a new swing for the swing set. He loved swinging in it and loved the pool, too. I couldn't get a picture of him in the pool b/c he might have drowned, so I thought the picture wouldn't have been that important.

I think he's getting a tooth. He's been extremely fussy the past two days. Time will tell. I may be posting a picture of his pearly white soon. Note the singular form of that word--I wouldn't be so lucky to have him cut two or three at once.

Kristin--I am WAITING for those lake pictures so I can write a post about our fun weekend. What could you possibly have been doing since you got home... :)

1 comment:

Amy C said...

Cute boys. I envy your lounge chair. I really need one for my back yard. Maybe someday.

Related Posts with Thumbnails