
This chick wasn't with our group...
Mark and Jenna rockin' out
I had to wear my dumb glasses b/c I had an infection in my eye.
Last night we went to the Def Leppard/Journey concert. It kinda stunk b/c we were on the grass at Smirnoff, and it was like listening to the radio. We walked more toward the front for the last two songs (Love Bites and Pour Some Sugar on Me). That was worth the whole trip. We went with a large group from our church (kinda funny, hugh?). It was suprisingly tame considering the concert. Here are some pictures including the lady that had a little too much fun--I think it is hysterical because Mark totally walked over to her and took her picture with Jenna's camera phone. Everyone was laughing at him, but then they all took out their phones and took pictures, too. So it ended up with a crowd of people around this idiot lying on the ground having a photo session. I bet she looks the same in every picture...
Thanks for the pictures, Jenna. I stole them off of your blog:).

8 comments:
Def Leppard rocks!!! I think you look sooo cool in your glasses:)
Les
I am so jealous. Matt laughs at me because I like both of those groups still. Sounds like fun and thanks for inviting me...hehe.
I so thought that was a guy! At least we had an evening out with friends and no kids!
That sounds like so much fun!
We went to see Def Leppard/Journey too! I had a girl weekend at the lake with my high school friends. At the last minute we decided to drive to the Woodlands to see the concert! We didn't take pictures of a passed out drunk though.
You look cute in your glasses! Rock on sista!
Kristin
Was Journey there, too?
Pour some sugar on me, baby. i'm jealous...
You know that face down girl was really you, just look closely at the similarities. Glad you guys had fun.
Def Leppard would have been amazing to see!!
Post a Comment