Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Happy 4th of July!





6 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a bunch of party animals....I love your every other day updates:)
Lesley

angie c said...

You look like a bahama mama.

Wish we could have been there. It was raining in Houston so we couldn't even swim at Kevin's parent's house. Sucks.

Power Zone said...

Where is your bikini picture?

Brooks Inc. said...

Ok...I have now spent way too much time reading everyword of your blog. You make me laugh!

SO thankful to see you and your sweet family- I hear updates every once in while from Randy...

Off to read Angies!

Love and Blessings to you!

Becky (jeffrey) Brooks

mcjacobsjournal said...

Awwww...you and your boys. That is such a cute picture! I hope I get one of those "boy kinds" someday....

I'm glad y'all had a happy fourth. Looks like pooltime and getting to stay up late for fireworks made it VERY fun for Bryce!

Unknown said...

Great family photos! Y'all have a lot of fun together.

Related Posts with Thumbnails