
Brayden can finally sit up on his own! He is seven months. We take the blame for him not learning sooner although we decided that he is either always asleep or we are never home! Way to go, Brayden. Just sit up for a long, long time. No crawling.
On another note, I love the summers. It's just enough time off work before I feel nuts and need to go back. Usually, by this point in July, I am dying to start back to work and be on my "normal" routine. I have not felt that way this year. I am kind of sad that everything will return to normal in three short weeks. Things I've loved about this summer:- swimming
- family karaoke night
- movie nights
- "couch slumber parties"--above is a picture of tonight's!
- making cookies at nine o'clock pm
- movie theatres
- visiting grandma
- vacation to Sea World
- playing games
- sleeping late
- reading, reading, reading (Scott even got into reading this summer!)
- spending time with my three favorite boys!

10 comments:
Yea Brayden!!!! He looks so big sitting up like that. To me that's a way bigger deal than rolling over. Sitting up is like almost walking. He's awesome.
p.s. Your toes look pretty in the first picture. If you talk about my bazoongas I can talk about your toes.
GO BRAYDEN.....GO BRAYDEN!!!!! He is growing so fast.
It is always bitter sweet when school starts..I start back Monday :(:(. So enjoy your three weeks.
Les
Brayden looks so big. Enjoy your last few days of summer.
Is the bazoongas comment referring to someone's latest blog post? Am I the only one that noticed more than NKC's cute face?
I love when punkins start sitting up! So fun!
I love his eyes! I was laughing at your foot in the picture! Your toes look pretty! Enjoy the rest of your vacation.
That's not me, people...it's my friend Ashley. And mine are half that size. . .For some reason all the cute pictures of Nora end up in front of someone's large chest. I'll work on that.
I too was laughing at your cute little toes in the photo. Way to get them in there! :)
I'm not sure how I feel about half of you people focusing on my foot instead of my baby...
:)
HOW ABOUT SOME CONCERT PICTURES.
COME ON....BRAYDEN'S CUTE AND ALL (AND SO ARE YOUR TOES) BUT WE NEED SOME UPDATE...
the all caps was for you. :)
Post a Comment