


My favorite thing lately is how the boys interact with each other. Brayden watches Bryce's every single move. He cackles at him. Bryce, in turn, acts silly to Brayden to make him laugh. It is also funny to hear Bryce talk to Brayden. He talks in a high-pitched voice no matter what he says to him. It's hilarious. Brayden also licks all over Bryce in the bathtub so Bryce always sticks his face in front of Brayden now to see if he'll lick on it. Here are some pictures of the two of them in Brayden's bed.

5 comments:
Zane was a licker too! That is too cute...and I LOVE the crib bedding!
Look at his hair!! It's really coming in. Can't wait to see the boys this weekend. (and you/scott, etc)
Sweet boys! I love that.
Your boys are so sweet! They are both just brimming with the sweetest personalities. I love sweet brothers!
I have really loved watching I and A become friends. It is such a special relationship!
So glad I got to see you Monday! And thank you for lending us your stuff. There was a slight injury to the bouncy seat (named Isabelle), but Mom was working to repair it (the material holding one of the toys came unstitched). Can I borrow from you again sometime:)?
Post a Comment