That Spider man costume cracks me right up. I can just see Bryce walking around in it...that is, unless he's walking around in nothing but his underwear. He cracks me up.
My goodness...It is about time! You don't know what it is like clicking on Three Boys and a Lady...day after day...and getting NO update! Whew! Glad we finally got one! (You act like you have a full time job in addition to running a family or something...)
8 comments:
So cute!! Love the little firefighter!! And Spiderman looks pretty tough!!
So cute! That last picture of Brayden is adorable!! Such sweet boys.
So cute! I've been waiting for your Halloween update! What took you so long??? Are you busy or something?!:)
Kristin
Bryce has some muscles! They both look so cute!
What did y'all do on the 31st?
Great pics. I always love Brayden's facial expressions.
That Spider man costume cracks me right up. I can just see Bryce walking around in it...that is, unless he's walking around in nothing but his underwear. He cracks me up.
My goodness...It is about time! You don't know what it is like clicking on Three Boys and a Lady...day after day...and getting NO update! Whew! Glad we finally got one! (You act like you have a full time job in addition to running a family or something...)
Love the costumes!
Love the Halloween pics. Your boys are so cute. I had a spiderman too. Then he changed to Darth Vader.
He actually asked if he had to dress up. He decided he would when I told him people would give him more candy if he was cute.
Post a Comment