Monday, November 06, 2006

Brayden

This was crazy hair day. I don't know how to turn it.




We have the best place to take our boys for daycare. My district has a facility for the faculty, so my boys are in great hands every day! Brayden's teacher makes a picture cd every month for the parents. So, here are some pictures that made the highlights this month.

7 comments:

Candice said...

Those are great pictures. The fourth one is my favorite. I am thankful you have been blessed with an awesome daycare.

Anonymous said...

That's awesome. It makes a job more enjoyable when your kids are in good hands.

Amy C said...

That looks like a really fun day care. I love the wild hair!

mcjacobsjournal said...

How cool that you get a picture CD every month!!! What an incredible place! I love all the pictures. He definitely is a happy, happy boy! :)

angie c said...

I could have sworn I already commented on this.

Love the pics. They show his personality. With him and Bryce together you guys will be laughing your head off every day.

Candice said...

Re: conway life comment...

Don't you love trying to duplicate your original comment while still feeling the paranoia that you DID already comment and will then have two versions of the same thought?

Could just be me.

Angie said...

Those pictures look great! I miss having those CD being made!

Related Posts with Thumbnails