This one is fuzzy because our camera stinks, but Bryce is jamming.
Toby, Isaac and Bryce
Uncle Randy's #1 fan
We went to see Uncle Randy tonight at their send-off party. They are going to Nashville, hopefully, this Saturday to record their second album. We took along Isaac, one of Bryce's favorite friends, too.
Uncle Randy Rules.

6 comments:
Isaac had a blast! Thank you so much for taking him. I was just excited that Tammie was picking him up. :) I wish I could have gone myself! -Angie
I wish we could have made it! They really do sound good. I hope their next album is a huge success!
You should have traveled with PRF to Nashville so we could hang out. :)
Love you.
How cool! I can't believe they're heading to Nashville. Randy's so cool. :) I'll have to get their CD!!
I would love to hear them. Invite me if you get a chance.
Amy--I'll let you know when his new CD comes out. It will be awesome! I don't think they're playing in the area until January.
Post a Comment