Wednesday, March 07, 2007

4 Years Old Today!























I can't believe he is four. I've said that a thousand times today. We took Bryce to eat tonight, and he told a whole group of fireman that today was his birthday. When they asked what his name is, he told them, "Well....my REAL name is Bryce." So, they said, "Ok, what is your fake name?" He told them it was Diego.



He is such a great kid, and I am blessed to be his mother. Happy birthday, Buddy!




8 comments:

Jennifer said...

Those are GREAT pictures Tammie. Thanks for sharing. I hope Bryce had a great birthday!

Jenna said...

Love the pictures!! The top one is my fave. Bryce is such a sweet, funny, smart, polite, and cute little boy. He is a joy to be around. I miss him! Happy Birthday, Bryce!

angie c said...

Happy birthday to the cutest, sweetest, funniest, definitely smartest, most awesome 4 year old around. Can't wait to see you in TWO days!!

I love you, Diego. :)

The Benson Bunch said...

Diego is one cutie!
Great pictures...by far the cutest 4 year old boy that I know right now! I wonder if he likes older women? Lexi will be 5 this month.

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Bryce! I LOVED all the photos. My fav is the b/w one with him on the right side of the frame, in front of a brick wall, with his shadow off to the left. Very artsy!

Amy C said...

What a cute boy. I loved to see him grow through the year in pictures. Happy Birthday Bryce!

Laurie said...

Bryce is soooo cute!! Looking at his baby pictures makes me realize how much he and Brayden look alike! Happy Birthday Bryce!!!

Candice said...

I'd like to spend more time with Bryce...he sounds like my kind of character. Where did he get so funny?

The pictures are great. What a handsome boy.

Happy Birthday Bryce! Fabulous Four!

Related Posts with Thumbnails