Tuesday, March 27, 2007

PRF



Tonight was Poor Rich Folk's CD release party. They had a great turn out, and their CD rocks. Bryce played the night away on his airdrums. Go to their website for info on how to get a CD. They rock! www.myspace.com/poorrichfolk
Side note: Scott made fun of me for putting PRF on the boys' shirts (which I totally did at five before we left) because it spells ppprrrmmmpphh. Nice.

7 comments:

angie c said...

Seriously, Scottrina. Grow up.

PRFphhhh does rock and you should DEFINITELY get a cd. They need your money! :)

It was the best cell phone concert I ever heard.


**the shirts rule, Tam.

Jennifer said...

Very creative on the shirts Tammie!

Candice said...

Love the shirts!

Amy C said...

They are adorable. Can't wait to hear the music.

Amy C said...

Loved the music, boy were the freaks chatting though! Yikes! My kids are never using the computer!

tamandscott said...

Amy, I know. I always cringe at the pictures on that site. I HATE myspace. They have a regular website, but it's under construction.

Jenna said...

What is up with Bryce and the bubble in his mouth look? Your boys are so super cute!

Related Posts with Thumbnails