Bryce and I totally camped in our backyard over Spring Break. We went into the tent around 8:30 on Saturday night and didn't come out until 7:30 the next morning (we did make a cell phone call to Daddy for a few more blankets). We colored, played tic-tac-toe, and lots of other games to pass time. It was tons of fun! The last picture is one of my cousin's baby, Henry. He is the cutest, sweetest baby ever!
Wednesday, March 21, 2007
Camping
Bryce and I totally camped in our backyard over Spring Break. We went into the tent around 8:30 on Saturday night and didn't come out until 7:30 the next morning (we did make a cell phone call to Daddy for a few more blankets). We colored, played tic-tac-toe, and lots of other games to pass time. It was tons of fun! The last picture is one of my cousin's baby, Henry. He is the cutest, sweetest baby ever!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
You are such an awesome mom........just kidding. (remember our Bunco conversations!!)
Looks like you guys had a blast!
I love it! What great memories Bryce will have. I love how you called on the cell phone for supplies!
So cute. That reminds me of when we used to call mom from our room to bring us some chips and stuff.
I'm glad you put a picture of Henry because I'm so sad I missed him. He is adorable, you're right!
That looks like so much fun!!! I am impressed! Bryce and Brayden are very lucky to have a Mom like you!
You guys are great. I aspire to be such a fun mom! But, alas, I fear I am just not!
Post a Comment