Thursday, March 15, 2007

Cousin Nora

I love that sweet face. She gives some of the most hilarious looks.

This will be a bribe item one day.
Brayden was washing Nora's hair. She hated it, as you can tell. :)


Brayden was beside himself that Batman joined us for a photo (in his PJ's, of course).


Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos

We had so much fun with Angie and Nora this week. We were all on Spring Break, and we were glad they were able to visit. Angie and I got in some major shopping, too (thanks Mammaw!). It was so fun to see Nora and Brayden interact. They loved each other, and Nora is one tough cookie. She held her own with those two boys. I also added a cute bath video that we will be able to bribe them with.

9 comments:

Jennifer said...

those pictures are precious. Nora and Brayden look so sweet together. I'm cracking up at Bryce and his dress-up costumes and masks.......too funny! Talk about bribe pictures one day.

Angie said...

That was great. What a fun time you all had. I love her laugh...They look alike. I wonder why....

angie c said...

We had a blast! Thanks for taking care of Nora when I was sick (and when I was better). She loved playing with Bryce and Brayden and we can't wait to come back!

Unknown said...

Very precious! :)

Anonymous said...

What cuties....Are Brayden and Nora cousins or brother and sister:)??
Les

Candice said...

So cute! Yeah, Nora and Brayden will LOVE a picture of them in a tub together one day:).

Jenna said...

Camping pictures, please!

angie c said...

Yes, I'm with Jenna . . .
(who, I'm told, is Nora's future mother-in-law)

I wanna see some pics.

angie c said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Related Posts with Thumbnails