Saturday, September 29, 2007

busy, busy, busy

Today, we did Walk for the Whisper, a walk to benefit our dear friend, Megann, who died from Ovarian cancer last May. We got up early and walked 3 1/2 miles. I feel every bit of it as I sit and type this right now. I need to get in shape. Here are some pictures from the race.
Megann's husband, sister-in-law, & Megann's parents





Right after the race, Bryce and I went to a church carnival, but I didn't take pictures. After coming home and taking naps, we decided to head out to the Wiggle Play Center. It is the only one in the United States, and Brayden is a bit on the obsessive side when it comes to the Wiggles! We had a busy day, but it was fun!!



Now, we're chillin'!

7 comments:

McFarland Family said...

I am soo proud of you guys...I know that Meagan was watching and smiling as you guys walked in her honor..YOU are a very special person:)-Les

jaime s said...

You are SUCH a great friend! I know Megann is smiling down from heaven!

Jennifer said...

I'm so sad that I was out of town and could not make the walk. That is so awesome that you guys did that. I know Megann would have been so honored!

Parker Blog said...

Those walking events are so awesome. I try to support as many of them as I can. Thanks for being a part of something so meaningful to so many people. I can just imagine how touching it was to Megann's family.

Wiggles play place...cool! That looks like so much fun! Man, I am tired just reading about your day. You seem to make the most of every moment with your kids and that is inspiring. You guys are awesome parents!
-sara

See-Dub said...

So glad you could participate in the walk! I wore my teal wristband Saturday in honor of Megann and her walkin' buddies!

Laurie said...

I can't believe y'all had the energy to do all of that after the walk! It looks like the boys had fun though!!

Tami said...

I wish I could have been there. Thank you so much for posting pictures!!

By the way - I posted a lot of pictures on my blog tonight, since I know you won't read anything I wrote.

Related Posts with Thumbnails