I put my camera on black and white, but now I can't figure out how to get it back to color. I also can't figure out how to turn the picture. Anyway, I had to share this picture of how I found Bryce when I went to get him out of time-out. It's hard to have a serious discussion about behavior when you look like this. Nice.
Tuesday, September 18, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
It's funny enough that Bryce is standing on his head. But what sent me into laughing out loud was Brayden's finger in Bryce's nose! What in the world. So funny. This is now the background on my computer. too funny!
You have such a funny family. I love your kid stories!
I did not even notice that at first! This might win some picture contest somewhere. Gotta love those crazy Sheltons'!
How funny....to be honest I am pretty impressed with the head stand...gotta love'em. Did Brayden find anything in Bryce's nose?-Les
I'm trying to figure out what's up with Brayden's feet!
Are those some kind of funky cave-man feet houseshoes?
Lynn
Ok, Lynn, that is hilarious. I was trying to figure out what you meant, but you're looking at the bottom of his tennis shoes.
That is absolutely priceless! It really is hard to have a serious talk about behavior when they do things like that!
Side note: Sarah said that you are her favorite teacher... but shhhh don't tell anyone else that!
Post a Comment