Monday, September 24, 2007

SURVEY SAYS...


How much would YOU have paid for this puppet theatre?
Sidenote: Bryce performed his first "show" for his daddy yesterday, and he used some slipper socks for puppets. Scott said that he goes "Ladies and Gentlemen, introducing the funny sick guy with a very high fever." He was still sick, obviously, but he was so excited to get it, he couldn't wait to perform--so that's how he introduced himself. :)

10 comments:

Jennifer said...

I know the price because you told me........but, I won't ruin it for everyone else that may want to guess. It's very cute and glad that Bryce is having fun with it.

Anonymous said...

TO be honest if it was something that Taylor or I wanted I would spend $30.00 but...I know you and you probably found it at a garage sale for 5.00. It looks like a good buy and find....I am sure Bryce puts on a great show...will we be seeing a video soon?-Les

angie c said...

so funny. video, PLEASE.

Angie said...

I agree! I love your kids video. And duh...we all know you paid an arm and a leg. You are so irresponsible with your money! :)

Anonymous said...

...and just when I didnt think that kid could possibly get any funnier!!!!

Jenna said...

I am sure that you bought it at JBF so I am guessing somewhere around 7 bucks.

We were so sad the game night got cancelled! Hope Bryce is better!

tamandscott said...

Jenna--you ALMOST got it. I DID get it at JBF, but I paid $6.25. Rocks.

Angie said...

Can I just tease you, Tammie that you told me you needed to sell the big car garage thing so you could get into your closet easier....:)

TriSara said...

so fun! That will make some great videos!

Anonymous said...

O.K. what is JBF and do they have anymore of those? I think Taylor would love it:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails