We got to watch sweet Kenzi tonight, so we had a photo session. She was a trooper through it all. Here are some of the good ones. I even got her to smile! She sure loves her favorite aunt, Tammie.
What a sweet face she has! Brayden looks like a little boy in those pictures. When did he get so big? School has only been going on two weeks....I feel like he looks different already! Those bed pics were great, too!
4 comments:
She is so cute! I love the big bow!
What a sweet face she has! Brayden looks like a little boy in those pictures. When did he get so big? School has only been going on two weeks....I feel like he looks different already! Those bed pics were great, too!
She is a cutie! Doesn't she make you want to have another one?!
What a cutie... You should really think about going for a girl:):) I think her and Brayden look a lot alike...but that could just be me-Les
Post a Comment