Contestant #1
Contestant #2
Contestant #3
I vote for #3 based on originality!
#4... there's just something about it :)
I'm thinking #3 has it in the bag!
I love #4...soooooo yummy:)-Les
#4
Scott #1Tammie #2Brayden #3Bryce #4I vote for Braydo's.
I have to go with #3!
#4!!
I vote for #4....#2 is too perfect...TAMMIE!K
Gonna have to say #4 the colors and the composition are to die for!
#3 had the most fun....:) Good job Brayden!
I'm into #4.
Tam, are you holding out to announce a winner because you are waiting for a vote for your own?!
Fine, Bryce won. Whatever.
Post a Comment
14 comments:
I vote for #3 based on originality!
#4... there's just something about it :)
I'm thinking #3 has it in the bag!
I love #4...soooooo yummy:)-Les
#4
Scott #1
Tammie #2
Brayden #3
Bryce #4
I vote for Braydo's.
I have to go with #3!
#4!!
I vote for #4....#2 is too perfect...TAMMIE!
K
Gonna have to say #4 the colors and the composition are to die for!
#3 had the most fun....:) Good job Brayden!
I'm into #4.
Tam, are you holding out to announce a winner because you are waiting for a vote for your own?!
Fine, Bryce won. Whatever.
Post a Comment