Brayden's birthday party is today, but I wanted to post pictures of the cake I made. I saw a picture on the internet, and thanks to the help of Lesley (by phone!) and Angie, we made it! I am so proud of the final product!! I'll post pics of his party later. We are also doing the Polar Express train ride tonight!
Saturday, December 08, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

10 comments:
You are crazy!! I totally bought Caroline's cake. I am very impressed!
You rock!! I am so glad that it turned out...you are an offical CAKE MAKER!!!!-Les
Tammie, it turned out great!!
Too cute! Bet he LOVED it!
That is AWESOME!!! Can I book you for my kids' birthdays?!!
I am so very impressed. It looks FANTASTIC! Are you going to start a business?
You need to start selling those. It looks SO good!
I am so totally impressed. You need to add that to your resume. I made ONE birthay cake (Soren's 1st birthday) and I will NEVER do that again! It was harder than anything I have ever done (well, sort of). And the final product was not impressive. You rock!
What a rockin' cake. You must have had a rockin' helper! :)
Super impressive!
Post a Comment