I was tagged by Jenna and Jennifer, so I guess I will oblige.
(Please look at the video below this entry of Braydo. It's super cute.)
Ok, I have to share 12 random things about myself that are Christmas related. Hold on to your butts.
12 Random Christmas Things About Tammie
1. I begin listening to Christmas music on October 1st.
2. Kenny and Dolly, Once Upon a Christmas, is my favorite Christmas album.
3. New Kids on the Block Christmas is my #2 favorite. I was at the concert singing every word in the 90's. I know you're jealous.
4. The Santa that visits our house does not wrap his gifts.
5. My favorite memories of my childhood revolve around Christmas. I mostly loved the pictures we took of the three of us coming around the corner to see our (unwrapped) stuff from Santa. We would always have this goofy look of crazy excitement on our faces. When we got older, we use to plan what we'd do for the pictures.
6. I tried to explain our nativity scene to Bryce accidently said that the wisemen brought Jesus, gold, frankencense, and fur.
7. I hate taking the boys to see Santa.
8. I love Christmas but hate decorating for it.
9. I danced in the kitchen this afternoon to Christmas music for the entire two hours I was cooking for a holiday party.
10. I would be happy getting nothing for Christmas and just watching the boys open their stuff.
11. I just lied on #10.
12. My family says "Marty Crimshers" instead of Merry Christmas, b/c my brother changed my mom's block letters around one year to spell that. It stuck with us.
I tag Amy N., Angie L., and Lesley. Go, go, go~

5 comments:
I still can't believe you don't wrap gifts for Christmas morning.
Our Santa knows right where our wrapping paper is!!
I am right there with ya on not wrapping the Santa gifts-Les
I like the cool red and green lettering.
Santa does not wrap our presents either!
You have to wrap the santa gifts. Half the craziness is seeing paper strewn everywhere! Good for you for dancing away, more of us need to do it! Merry Christams!
Christy (Angie's sister, aka. futbolreina)
#9 explains why you're so thin!
Post a Comment