Saturday, December 29, 2007

What a Christmas!!

We had such a fun (and busy!) Christmas this year!

On Christmas Eve, Nora helped us make cookies and throw out our reindeer food that the boys made at school.

We started on Christmas Eve night at Scott's sister's house.

We surprised Scott's parents with a studio picture of all the grandkids.

Kenzi modeling her new hat.

Then, on Christmas morning, the boys were excited to see what Santa brought them.

So much stuff!! Yea Santa!
Bryce modeling his Sporticus outfit.
We headed over to Maamaw and Pappaw's house for more Santa. Scott took the boys over to his mom's house for even more Santa (I was sick and ended up falling asleep and woke up at 3:00! Later that week, I went to the doctor for a z-pack, inhaler and shot).
Later that day, we played flag football.
Grandma was the ref. She is holding her orange flag.
Our team kicked bootie. Brayden and Nora were scared during the game because of the screaming and tackling!
Team Loooossseerrr
The next night, we had pajama's and bingo. Randy and Ali couldn't make it, and Scott ended up taking his dad to the hospital, so our group was a little smaller. We ate breakfast burritos for dinner. Mom had prizes and everything!

The next night was bowling which ended in a trip to the emergency room. Bryce tripped while holding his bowling ball and hit his chin on a step. They ended up gluing it together.
He got to watch Cars while we waited. He's so upset, can't you tell?
Our last night was karaoke. I didn't get any pictures of it because I was too busy tearing it up. Just kidding.
We had such a great time, and my mom did a great job planning fun things for us!!

8 comments:

Holly Moulder said...

Looks like fun!! :) This proves my theory that 99.9% of boys don't make it to adulthood without a chin and/or elbow scar. Hadley has had both for 2 years now. :)

McFarland Family said...

WOW!! What a busy but fun time for your family...Hope you are feeling better too!-Les

Jennifer said...

Goodness, you guys had some fun things planned!

Anonymous said...

What a fun Christmas!! It sounds like there was lots of sickness in your family. That stinks but it sounds like there were fun times too!

TriSara said...

Too fun! Sorry you were puny for part of it. You guys plan a fun party, I wanna come!

Angie said...

Wow..now that is a holiday with it all! I am glad everyone survived and had a fun time! I am assuming Scott's dad is okay. Be careful this week! :)We will have to get our little men together to play and have a dinner out for us! (We will be back Wednesday night.)

May Family said...

It sounds like you have a wonderful family. You guys packed a ton of fun into a short amount of time. I hope everyone is feeling better and your little man looked like quite the trooper!

PS. Congrats on winning fantasy AGAIN!

Jenna said...

I don't even know what to say. So much good and bad mixed in there! Looks like the boys had a great time (minus the bowling incident)

Related Posts with Thumbnails