Brayden sweeping the back porch before the party in December in SHORTS opening gifts We had about 30, or so, family here! We had Brayden's bday party on Saturday. His actual bday isn't until the 19th, but we don't like for it to get so close to Christmas. He had a ball, and he loved all of the Wiggles stuff. He is borderline obsessed with The Wiggles. Anyway, after a quick nap, we headed to the North Pole Express in Grapevine. The boys really enjoyed it. We even went to dinner after the train. I think I was crazy to plan all of that in one day. We were pretty worn out at the end of it all!
9 comments:
Looks like a perfect party day to me! Awesome job!
I love Brayden's birthday shirt! I can't believe he is almost 2 already!! The cake was really cute!! (And yummy too!)
B's birthday shirt is really cute!
The train ride pics look great. Glad the boys had fun!
Great job!!! I have a new appreciation for kid parties :). Brayden looks so much like Randy.
A
Wow, they must be letting anyone conduct the trains these days. :)
Braydo is looking more like Bryce these days.
I can't believe he's 2! Time goes by so quickly. Once again, love the cake.
WHat a fun party. You are such a creative mommy.
What a fun day! You guys seem to take in all you can together; that is so cool. You are such a "super mom"!
So fun!
Brayden looks like such a big boy!
I didn't notice the b-day shirt at first; had to go back and look...very cute.
Post a Comment