Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Happy 2nd Bday, Braydo!







Today is Brayden's 2nd birthday (the real one). I know everyone says this about their kid, but, I cannot believe he is two. He has been nothing but a joy since the day he arrived. His favorite things right now are The Wiggles. He also loves to tackle Bryce. He pumps his fist in the air and says (with a lisp) "YES." He makes us laugh every day. We are so thankful for beautiful, healthy children! Happy birthday, buddy!




6 comments:

angie c said...

Hap Birday Brayden. We'll call and sing to you tonight, and by we, I mean Nora.
We love You!
Aunt Angie
Uncle Kevin
Nora
Daisy
Denver

Candice said...

Happy 2nd Birthday Brayden!

Anonymous said...

Mammaw and Pappaw almost forgot!! We love you so much. Happy B-day!!
M and P

Angie said...

Happy Birthday dear Brayden! I can't believe you are two buddy!

Jennifer said...

Happy Birthday Brayden!

McFarland Family said...

Happy Birthday big boy!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails