Tonight was bitter sweet. I still remember stressing over getting rid of Bryce's pacifier, and it was no big deal. Well, Brayden (I thought) would be different. He was pretty attached to his "sassy," but when it came down to get rid of it............HE DID IT!! They got rid of it at naptime at daycare by telling him that he gave it to the babies next door. So, tonight at bedtime, I reminded him that it was with the babies, and he just laid right down. Boo hoo. My baby is a big boy!! Now I need to do a massive search for all the random pacifiers that are stashed around the house and trash them!
Wednesday, January 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Way to go!!
Way to go Braydo!!!! I wish I could the same with Taylor's thumb!!
Oh man. What a big boy!
That is such a big step. It really is bitter sweet, isn't it? I can't believe he is that old already.
Post a Comment