I am thinking Brayden needs to attend a therapy group. The kid is obsessed. I'll admit that I am an enabler, but the Wiggles is a battle in which I choose not to face.
He also is into building bricks then knocking them down. It's his absolute favorite thing to do (while watching the Wiggles).
I start my graduate counseling classes next week. Maybe I will learn something about how to cure this obsession. Or...maybe not because it sure helps me catch up on blogging. ;)

6 comments:
Hmmmm obsessive about things....I wonder if it runs in his family just a little bit? :)
.......seriously, pick your battles! I can think of worse things to obsess over.....like batteries or cords (at our house!!) ha ha!
Yea, that wiggles is pretty safe, I would have to agree with Jennifer.
So is your graduate school a teacher related dregree or is it a whole separate thing? You need to do a blog about you and tell us all about it...
I really do wonder where he gets his obsessions:) If you find a cure for this problem please pass it on to help Taylor with her My Little Pony's issue
Good luck with your classes. I know that you will do great.
There are much worse things that he could be obsessed with. :) I think it's cute!
Wish I was starting my grad courses in counseling...been waiting on that for 5 years...perhaps this decade...
Post a Comment