Today is our 11th anniversary. I can't go another anniversary without posting this exquisite photo on my blog. I cannot imagine living my life alongside anyone else but Scott. Happy anniversary to us!
Also, please, please keep our dear friends Brad and Jenny in your prayers. They are leaving at the end of May for Germany to participate in an experimental treatment for his cancer. This is very costly, so please pray for a safe trip for all of them and for success in removing all of his cancer! You can read more details of the trip here. Thank you for your prayers! I know they appreciate each and every one of them.

6 comments:
Tam. your hair looks sooo great in that picture!! Do you suppose you can still pull strings after all these years to get the name of the person responsible? So hot my dear.
Not the picture again. Ugh. Happy Anniversary...
We're keeping Brad and Jenny in our prayers.
Our dresses were exactly alike. Well except for the fact that yours was probably 8 sizes smaller than mine. Look at how tiny your waist is in that picture. Happy Anniversary!
I look forward to that AWESOME pic each year:)
Brad and Jenny are in our prayers!!
I LOVE that picture!!
Happy Anniversary! 11 years! I never would have guessed! Darrell and I are coming up on our 9th. This is a great picture of Brad and Kaelyn.
Post a Comment