Sunday, May 18, 2008

Great...


Me: Brayden, did you draw with a marker on my carpet?

Brayden: No, I din nent

Me: Brayden, did you draw on the carpet with a marker?

Brayden: No, I din nent

Me: Ok, then who did?

Brayden: Bryce, Bryce did it

Bryce: NO I DID NOT!

Me: Brayden, tell me the truth. Who drew on the carpet?

Brayden: my car draw carpet

Me: Brayden, cars can't draw. Did you do it?

Brayden: (hits his car) I gave my car spankin

Me: (silence)

Brayden: My shorts, my shorts did it.

SSSiiiigggghhhh.

8 comments:

McFarland Family said...

Poor Brayden gets blamed for everything...Is he telling you that he gets A LOT of spankings????

angie c said...

I should have tried that when I spilled my hot pink nail polish all over your white carpet.

Dang.

Jennifer said...

too cute!

Candice said...

You've got to watch those crazy toy cars around markers...they will write all over your carpet! Love the story.

Happy Anniversary to you and Scott! Man, we are so old.

I was just thinking and praying for your friends this morning. I will continue those prayers.

Angie Campbell said...

Hmmmm.. Sounds just like my house! Except, they like to blame the dogs for everything!

Jenna said...

That really made me laugh!! I love Bryce's righteous indignation - hysterical!!

mcjacobsjournal said...

That's HILARIOUS. I love your silence after he spanked the car. I laughed out loud at that point!

Once again, a story that he will laugh his head off at one day when he's reading the old blog book. :)

Amy C said...

He should get TONS of points for creativity. Can you say reasonable doubt?!

Related Posts with Thumbnails