Friday, May 30, 2008

Bryce's Class Picnic

A few moms and I planned an end of the year picnic for Bryce's class. We had a great time, and the weather cooperated. Bryce has made such great friends at the Development Center over the past three years, and I am sad that he has to leave them next year!


his awesome teachers, Selena and Sherry






7 comments:

Candice said...

I can't believe you are about to have a kindergartener!

McFarland Family said...

WOW!! I can not believe that he will be in kindergarten...how exciting!!!

Angie said...

How fun! I really can't believe Bryce is headed our way! I can't wait. He is going to be so much fun! He will LOVE it!

Holly Moulder said...

The boys are growing up so fast! They'll be getting their 1st grade Bibles at church before we know it. :(

TriSara said...

mmmm... I love picnic food.

Looks like fun. It must have been hot (based on the red-faced last picture!)

Angie Campbell said...

They do grow up so fast! I can't believe it! THey are soooo cute!

Anonymous said...

I'm amazed that you found the time to put on a picnic while working, going to school, and being a mom. My hat's off to you! Of course, I don't have a hat on...but you get my drift.

Related Posts with Thumbnails