Monday, June 16, 2008

Bunk Beds and Patios

We've had a very productive weekend! We got to have Kenzi on Saturday night after swimming all day at Marcy's house. Is she not the cutest ever? We had such a good time with her and even took her to church with us on Sunday. Then, we finally finished our stone paving in our backyard (we started it last April and finally got the desire to get it done). It looks pretty much like crap but serves the purpose. We had the boys put their hand prints in the mortar which I think is neat since it's our first home and the house both boys were born in. A few years ago Scott's sister, Kristi, gave us her son's bunk beds. We've been using the bottom one for Bryce, and we decided it was time to pull out the other one for Brayden (who says every night that he doesn't like his bed). The boys decided they'd rather go ahead and make them bunk beds in Bryce's room. Ok, Bryce decided, and Brayden says whatever Bryce says. I'm not sure what to do with Brayden's room now, but we'll just decide that later! Scott says to leave it how it is b/c they'll want to move out in a month or so. We shall see...



7 comments:

derrickandamy said...

I can't believe they are so big. HOw fun for them to share a room (even if it is for a VERY short time!)~A

McFarland Family said...

What a plan....I am with Scott...Brayden needs he own place to go to when in need!!

Angie said...

I bet they love it!The patio looks great! You are hired!

Jennifer said...

I love the bunk beds. Julie and I shared a bed forever even though we had our own rooms. I'd leave B's room as is so that he still has his own space. They will make lots of fun memories at night!

Anonymous said...

Toby & Jack share a room but switch betw the two. Toys are sort of separated and then I can also send them to their rooms for some quiet time/time out.

See-Dub said...

Kenzi's such a cutie! We had fun making faces at her during church!

Holly Moulder said...

I was gonna say the same thing about the boys combining rooms. My kids go back and forth about every 6 months.

The patio thingy looks great! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails