Now that's my kind of camping!
So will the tent stay up all summer? Our's is up too and it's coming down tonight!
looks fun.....minus the bugs!
Leave it up until next week! Please!! and call me- I have a new recipe for you.
How fun...I LOVE summer!!!
Back to doing your cool mom stuff I see. Your kids are lucky!Tonight there were three women singing at the dinner I went to and I thought about you and how you love to harmonize.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Now that's my kind of camping!
So will the tent stay up all summer? Our's is up too and it's coming down tonight!
looks fun.....minus the bugs!
Leave it up until next week! Please!! and call me- I have a new recipe for you.
How fun...I LOVE summer!!!
Back to doing your cool mom stuff I see. Your kids are lucky!
Tonight there were three women singing at the dinner I went to and I thought about you and how you love to harmonize.
Post a Comment