Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Oh Yeah


Brace yourselves: I have tickets to the New Kids on the Block concert. I cannot even put into words my excitement. My friend, Lesley, is getting us buttons off ebay of our favorite one to wear when we go see them (like the giant ones we all use to have--don't pretend you didn't). Guess which one is my favorite...
Click this link to see their new video for the new song Summertime.
I heart NKOTB.

10 comments:

McFarland Family said...

I am sooo PUMPED!!! I can not wait to wear our matching shirts with our BIG HUGE vintage in mint condition buttons!! I heart Joey

derrickandamy said...

Oh My Goodness, they are sooo old. Spencer wants tickets too, "because we were too poor to go when we were little" :)Amy

Jennifer said...

sweet. I told Julie that we needed to go because when I was younger, she surprised me for my birthday and took me to a NKOTB concert. I was so excited!

Love the pin idea! Just attach it on the overalls (you know, with one side undone) and you'll be set!

tamandscott said...

Just so everyone is aware, I was the one that made that post--not Tammie.

Scott

angie c said...

oh. my. goodness. I had no idea they were reuniting. I'm so there.

Angie Campbell said...

They came to Houston and I couldn't find anyone to go with me. Can you believe it? Darrell just looked at me crazy when I told them they were coming. Sort of wish I was going with you! Sort of.... The last time I saw them I was in 8th grade.

"Hang Tough" I loved Jordan!

Angie

Holly Moulder said...

I am going to share 2 pointless things about NKOTB. :)
1. I still have the sleeping bag.
2. I had a NKOTB poster in my room when I was younger and I thought they could see me so I always changed my clothes with my back facing them. LOL!
CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jenna said...

Jenise loved them - I think that I am just a little to old to fully appreciate them. Have fun!!!

Candice said...

Danny was always your favortite.

The Benson Bunch said...

Oh my goodness...I am SO jealous! My friend Lisa (she played v-ball - not sure if you remember her) totally emailed me and said we should go to this...I was a "Donnie" fan. Kinda funny cause he was the bad boy - I really am more of a "Joey" kind of guy-lover!

btw...will try to comment on a more recent blog of yours. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails