
Today, my sweet baby is five months old. I can't believe it. It has gone sooo fast, and I don't feel like I've done the same things that I did with Bryce. I guess that is normal with your second, but I was feeling a little worthless when I played peek-a-boo with him for the first time recently! Here are some things I know about Brayden so far...
- He loves green beans (we didn't teach him that)
- He can roll over
- He loves blankets right next to his face
- He chews on everything and will gobble your hand up if you're not careful
- He loves his mommy
- He smiles and coos (?) when his daddy gets his belly
- He loves Mrs. Fran
- He loves to watch his big brother
- He smiles alllllll the time!
- He is very patient unless he's hungry, then Godzilla comes out
- He loves when Bryce plays the drums (he sleeps better that way, actually)
- He is a bit spoiled, and I will take full blame for that one
I love having him around and can't imagine our lives without him!

9 comments:
I am proud of you for keeping up with the teddy bear pictures! That's a good idea. Did you do that with Bryce?
Yes, I did, but that will be the only thing about Brayden's scrapbook that is similar to Bryce's. Poor baby...
He is precious. I am glad I get to see your family grow up! Maybe we will get to hang out at the pool this summer with Jenna and Shannon so I can see you in person ;)
Amy--we went to the Heritage pool all the time last summer. We went with my friend, Angie, who has boys close to my boys age. I used to see Jenna there all the time. I am putting Bryce in private swimming lessons so maybe I can juggle two this summer if he can become more independent as a swimmer!
It's impossible to spoil a baby. :)
Brayden rules. Can't wait to see him this summer.
ang
:)
What a cutie! I'm impressed that Brayden has a scrapbook. Good for you. I'll pay you to make my kids a book:)
Kristin
He IS a sweet baby! I often feel guilty for not doing the same one-on-one things with Hudson that I did with Carter. Poor 2nd child syndrome!!! They're still going to be smart, right?
miss you,
t
I can't believe he is 5 months old already! He is so cute. I love this age because their personalities really start to show.
Post a Comment