Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Happy Anniversary to Us


Today is our ninth anniversary.

We celebrated by eating at Olive Garden on a gift card courtesy of one of Scott's patients. This anniversary was pretty low key b/c next year, we are planning a trip to Hawaii for our ten year, Lord willing. We've already saved up half the money! So, here we are...nine years of marital bliss. I won't do a list of why I love Scott because I would throw up on the computer. I'll just tell that stuff to him in private:). Go us.

By the way, my friend Jenna found a website where they will bind your blog for cheap. The website is http://blogbinders.com

6 comments:

Amy C said...

Congratulations! I too have a hard time gushing sometimes. That doesn't mean you love any less. God bless your next 9 times 9.

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary Scott & Tam! I cannot believe it has been nine years! Hawaii will be awesome...way to plan ahead!

Jenna said...

Happy Anniversary! Umm, breadsticks and salad - yummy.

Anonymous said...

Congrats!

mcjacobsjournal said...

Congratulations Scott & Tammie! NINE YEARS!!! You sound so old! Hee hee. I hope you had a great one. And, I'm sure Scott enjoyed you gushing to him instead of to all of us. :)

(And, Hawaii will be AWESOME!!!)

angie c said...

my stupid computer's been broken until now. Happy Aniversary!!!!! Sorry for the late comment...

Related Posts with Thumbnails