
Bryce blowing water from a noodle while his daddy shoots the water gun.


My sweet boys.

Boy, did we have a busy Mother's Day! We started out at ten this morning and didn't get home until 8:00 tonight. I woke up to a card in the bathroom from my terrific husband, then I found two roses in the kitchen with a card from the boys. After church we went over to Aunt Marcy and Uncle Bob's house for dinner and swimming. Bryce had a blast in the pool, and Brayden even joined in on the action. Then, we went and had dinner at my parents with my grandmother, brother and his girlfriend, Allie. We were all tired, but it was a great Mother's Day! Ok, I have to run because anyone who is anyone knows that the Grey's Anatomy season finale part one is on tonight. I'm sure I'll post about it after the part two is over tomorrow (probably a complaining one because Meredith and Derik will leave us hanging until next season...).


1 comment:
We have that same hat. Glad you had a happy mothers day.
Post a Comment