Monday, August 07, 2006

Bryce at the Zoo





Above are some fun pictures of Bryce at the zoo today. My niece, Tiffany, took him in the million degree heat. They all survived and had a ball. I cannot even believe that he let that bird fly up on a stick he was holding. Maybe he's only a wuss with Scott and me! Thanks, Tiff, for taking him!! I know he had a ball.

4 comments:

Amy C said...

Those are precious pictures. I love that lizard. We always get a picture with it.

Jenna said...

I love the zoo but not in 100 degree weather. Glad Bryce got to go and you got to stay cool :)

The Benson Bunch said...

What a brave little boy holding that stick with the bird!

angie c said...

who is the girl in the car with bryce?? a love interest?

Related Posts with Thumbnails