Sunday, August 27, 2006

Ch-ch-ch-changes



Brayden has been changing right before our very eyes. Just this week he learned to wave, say "da da," and he is lifting his bottom up in the air like he wants to crawl. I can't believe he is changing so fast. However, we still don't have teeth, yet. I'm not sure what you do when they turn a year old and still have no teeth...:)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

CUTE!!! He is getting so big!

Kristin

Anonymous said...

Uhm, I might happen to know someone you could ask... ha

BRAYDEN!! He is by far the greatest joy!! We were just braggin' about this adorable little guy last night. LOVE the pics. They capture his true personality for sure...

tamandscott said...

I am laughing my butt off at you, Aunt Mar-c.

Amy C said...

He is so cute. He looks like a big boy sitting up like that.

Related Posts with Thumbnails