

Well, we started school yesterday. Bryce did awesome in his new three year old classroom. He has new teachers this year, but they seem great. He was especially excited about the mops and brooms they have to play with. Brayden has pink eye again, so Scott got to stay home with him yesterday. Then, Scott woke up with it this morning. Our family gets pink eye like crazy. Anyway, Brayden got to go today, and did great except the napping part. His naps were like 1/4 of what they normally are...That will come, but he sure was cranky tonight! He went to bed by 7:30! I included pictures of Bryce in the shower tonight after helping Scott wash the car. He was sure to follow every step--even cleaning the shower door after he was finished. He is so big now!
My kids come on Monday, and Meet the Teacher is Thursday.
Here we go...

6 comments:
Oh my gosh, you are turning him into a clean freak like yourself...send him to me so I can undo it! Quick!
I don't even do that dumb shower thing, but Scott does! Bryce just did it on his own! It is so funny how he has such attention to detail and is so neat-freakish. He didn't have much of a chance with Scott and me as his parents.
Poor Nora...
:)
Why did that say anonymous?
I was thinking the clean freak thing myself! His future wife is going to love you soooo much!
I hope you have a great school year!
Good job teaching sqeegie 101. That is a valualbe life lesson!
Man...and to think all this time I have been getting on my hands and knees and scrubbing the floors...all I have to do is teach my children!
Post a Comment