Thursday, August 10, 2006

Showering!


My little three year old boy took a shower all by himself tonight! I was gone to my Arbonne meeting, and his daddy put him in the shower in his bathroom and stood outside the curtain telling him everything to do. Bryce told me on the phone that daddy gave him showering lessons. Bryce has taken showers with Scott before, but never by himself! He was so excited to tell me about it.

He is becoming so much more independent than he already was. He wants to brush his teeth completely by himself and gets mad if we even step foot in the bathroom while he's on the potty because he can do it "all on his own!"

The picture has nothing to do with this blog except that it looks like he needs a shower. We didn't have our camera tonight to take a picture of him in there.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

OK, the only other little man in this world who can even compare to cutest is of course Brayden. Seriously, I am luvin his beard. So cute!!! Way to go Bryce-E-Boo on being so smart all the time.

The Benson Bunch said...

Love the pic...and I am SO impressed he took a shower by himself! I'll have to try and give Lexi "showering lessons." That is so cute!!!

angie c said...

Yea Bryce!!!!!!!!!! I'll tell mamaw about in between pong o o song. you know what I mean, tammie.

Candice said...

Bryce looks so much older in that picture (the beard helps :))! It can be fun and challenging when they go through the "I can do it by myself" phase. What a big boy!

Amy C said...

He really does need a shower in that picture. My kids already use all the hot water! Watch out for hot water hogs. . .

mcjacobsjournal said...

So cute that Bryce takes big boy showers! Kendyll just started that this summer, and it's so much easier on me too!

Oh, and Ang....you and Tammie aren't the only ones who know "ong" language. :) Your poor mom. I hope she's better!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails